With this in mind, I've started creating a summer wishlist for myself...focusing on the items that will round out my closet (especially since I now work from home). I have no need for work pants and tailored suits! Hooray.
- A bold bag: Green, deep cerise, bright blue or another fun hue. Leather please and nothing I can physically fit into. I like large bags, but it doesn't have to be the size of a suitcase.
- White flares - denim: I'm diggin' J Brand's Lovestory, but I'm open to trying on a few.
- Wedges: Of all kinds. Espadrilles. Cork. Jute. I'll take 'em all.
- Easy, transitional pieces: Includes a denim jacket, silk tops and tunics that can easily move from day to night with the right accessories.
- Maxi skirt: We've been here already. Still on the prowl for a perfectly fitting maxi skirt. Or two. Or three.