November 25, 2009

Cheap Thrills Wednesday - Turkey Edition!

Because Thanksgiving is tomorrow...here are my Turkey Day cheap thrills....
  • Pumpkin pie with real whipped cream...nom nom nom
  • My aunt Pam's crazy-good cranberry cobbler/relish/deliciousness
  • My mom's snowy sour-creme induced mashed taters - hey mom, you making those?
  • My dad's love for Da Bears...it never ceases to entertain me...more points if Da Coach is a commentator
  • Watching all the crazies line up at Best Buy at the butt crack of dawn on Friday morning...
So...my Polyvore set is full of lovely and affordable items and as always, every item is $25 or less! If you're out shopping for others this weekend - God Speed - and pick up a little somethin' for yourself!

Enjoy!

Cheap Thrills

Items in this set:

No comments: