November 18, 2009

Cheap Thrills Wednesday!

Oh happy day...we're halfway through the work week. I contemplated long and hard about my non-fashion cheap thrills to offer up this week and here's what I came up with:
  • When a complete stranger holds open the door from me and genuinely says, "Good morning!" That just doesn't happen enough!
  • Work expense checks. Yeah, yeah...I know they owe me the money anyway, but it's a nice surprise every month. Maybe because I forget about them...
  • Starbucks Hot Chocolate...and Pumpkin Spice Lattes...and about one million other drinks. There's nothing like a delicious toasty drink on a cool day.
Now on to closet cravings that are oh-so wallet friendly! Every item in the set below can be purchased for less than $25! I'm really digging that black satin bow belt...how cute would that look over a holiday dress?!

Any cheap thrills you care to share?

Cheap Thrills

No comments: