November 9, 2009

Product Review: Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray




Happy Monday, all! Again with the oxymoron... :)

So, time for a product review! Normally I don't spring for super duper expensive hair products, BUT, long story short, an acquaintance and employee of Frederick Fekkai gifted me with an incredible bag of sample products (with no knowledge of my blog). Um, that was an AMAZING surprise. Love.her.to.pieces.

Anywho...inside the incredible bag of love was Frederick Fekkai's Sheer Hold Hairspray. Now, I know it's $23 for 5.8 oz., but surrrriously, this stuff is fabulous, especially if you're sporting waves or curls. It smells nice, infuses your hair with bounce and volume and it just all around amazing. No stickiness or dryness whatsoever. Holy grail of hairspray.

This product alone is making me wonder what my mop has been missing...

So, will I spring for the entire Fekkai line? Probably not, because it's migh-tay expensive, but I will most likely spring for this hairspray - it's pretty fabulous.

This spray gets an A- for me, the only reason the minus is there, is because of the price! But overall, it's a mane-saver.

What's your indulgent hair product?

No comments: