November 27, 2009

Oh Black Friday...and I Love Ann Taylor

So...there are Black Friday deals out there. Momma and I hit up a few stores this morning...here are some highlights:

  • Ann Tayor: 40% off everything, including sale items. The store I stopped in had tons of great markdowns and the additional 40% off made it totally worth it. I picked up the Houndstooth bistro jacket for a grand total of $46. Pretty sweet when this lovely originally retailed for $260! SCORE. I took a size 2.
  • Dick's Sporting Goods: 50% off all yoga wear. If you're a yoga fan - take a trip to Dick's Sporting Goods. Pretty much the entire selection of yoga tops, jackets and pants was 50% off - including Hard Tail.
  • J Crew: J Crack had the standard items on sale...but they had an array of Matchstick Cords for $49.50...I think. They also had those adorable stretch pearl bracelets (with the crystal orbs) on sale for $19.95, down from $29.50.
If you prefer to shop online take a look at Chloe's post detailing some great Black Friday internet steals and deals!

Happy shopping! Did you score any great deals?!

1 comment:

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

Congratulations on your AT jacket! I'm sure it looks fabulous on you! :)

I shopped Black Friday online at home but did set my alarm for 2:30AM to catch the sales going live at Walmart and other retailers. I ended up with some really great deals on gifts for my boys like a $29 bike and a battery powered Jeep for $88. Not to mention that I am now almost done with all my Christmas shopping...a pretty successful day for me all in all. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!