December 7, 2009

Last Minute Christmas Gifts For Others

As you may have read last week, I'm not shy about specifying what I want for Christmas. But for those of you who are racking your brain for affordable little gifts for your friend, hair dresser, dog walker, boss, colleague, etc...let me offer up just a few options!

1. Stila's Lipglaze set, $25 - Who doesn't love a lipgloss...or eight...


Stila at ShopStyle

2. Philosophy Recipe Box, $18 - Red Velvet Cake-scented shampoo?! YUM.


philosophy at ShopStyle

3. Small Infinity scarf at Spiegel, $29 - Warm, cozy and cute! Tons o' colors, too!


Spiegel at ShopStyle

4. Envirosax Reusable Shopping Bags: Assorted prices & colors: Love these bags...they roll so easily and snap into a small bundle to throw in your purse! Save the Earth.

undefined

Just a few little things to pick up for those last minute gifts!

What's your last minute, go-to gift?

2 comments:

So Obsessed said...

Love Stila's Lipglaze! I'd have to buy 2- one as a gift and one for myself!

Coley said...

Hey Obsessionista! Nothing wrong with "one for you and one for me"!