December 24, 2009

One Lovely Jacket, Three Ways to Wear It!

Hey everyone! So, my Christmas gift to myself is BB Dakota's Andisue sequin jacket. I'd been crushing on this jacket ever since I laid eyes on it a few months ago. Finally, I caught it at Karmaloop.com and took advantage of their 30% plus free shipping upgrade earlier this week Overall, I paid just over $50 for this little beauty. And...you can too with the code SANTA30!

Karmaloop.com has tons of cute stuff and a nice selection of BB Dakota.

I will certainly supply real life photos as soon as I receive it, but I wanted to offer up just a few ways to wear this jazzy jacket! Thanks to Chasing Davies for showcasing those gorgeous RSVP bow pumps in look #2!

What do you think? Did you get yourself a Christmas gift (or ten)?



One Jacket, Three Looks: Look #1


Items in this set:



One Jacket, Three Looks: Look #2


Items in this set:
MAIELLO, $35




One Jacket, Three Looks: Look #3


Items in this set:
STAYROOK, $12

1 comment:

Megan said...

My Fav is look #3 - I like the look of something fancy and sparkly with jeans and casual wear!