June 2, 2010

Cheap Thrills - Apps

Hi everyone!

Today's edition of cheap thrills is a fun one for all of those with smart phones. Don't have a smart phone? Well, then please revel in the Shopstyle set of cheap thrills below.

I love my iPhone. I love it so much. And, over the past six months or so, I have acquired some really fun apps. Here are a few of my faves:
  • ESPN Score Center- actually, this is hubs' favorite, but it's so convenient to grab the latest scores from your fave teams
  • Twitter (formerly Tweetie) - Now the "official" app for Twitter, this app is great for those of you addicted to tweetin'
  • ShopStyle - I love that I can save my favorites for later and easily access them on my phone. I just wish it were integrated with my online account.
  • Gossip Junkie - All gossip, from all the outlets, all the time, pulled into one smooth app.
  • Yelp - The perfect app for me to access reviews of restaurants and local businesses, get directions and generally have too much fun on my iPhone.
  • FlightTrack - The best flight tracker app out there. Totally worth the $2 or $4 I paid for it.
And onto my shopping set! What's your favorite iPhone app?