June 10, 2010

Cubicle to Cocktails: Purty Tulip (Skirts)

One day closer to Friday, friends!

I love tulips and I also love tulip skirts. Short or long, these pretty little skirts can cover up, hide and disguise a multitude of sins. A nice drape of a tulip skirt and wider hips are camouflaged. Juuust make sure it drapes over your body - hips don't lie, girlfriends.

The tulip skirt shown below is such a fun color for summer and I really think it's a great transition piece for  fall. I can definitely see working that skirt with black tights and booties, don't you? Considering this skirt is a bit on the longer side, I chose a more revealing tank for cocktail hour. The little white tank shown below has a gorgeous deep scoop in the back for some pow for your exit look. And the studded wedges are ferosh. I'm sure they can also serve as a weapon, if needed.

What do you think? Are you a tulip (skirt) fan?


And a few more tulip skirts!