June 9, 2010

Cheap Thrills: Bookworm Edition

Happy Wednesday to all!

So, some of you may know that I love to read. Yes, the bookworm in me can take down a novel in no time. Thick books have nothin' on me. I'm a fast, almost voracious, reader and I like to plow through books. I will stay up hours reading them - it's a bit of a problem.

That being said, here are a few of my recent faves...please share yours as well!
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - The trilogy is incredible...I will say, though, that the first 50-75 pages or so are a bit slow in this novel.
  • The Girl Who Played with Fire - The follow up to the book above. VERY good.
  • Time Traveler's Wife - Heart wrenching, confusing and a great read
  • My Sister's Keeper - Oh em gee the tears.
And onto today's set of cheap thrills! That tribal-ish skirt would look super with a blousy white tee and sky high heels, yes?!