June 15, 2010

Product Review: Got2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion, A

Hi all! Yet another Bzzagent review coming your way! I received a bunch of samples of the Got2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion a few weeks ago and I'm a big, big fan! For 6.8 ounces this sweet little silkening product retails for $5-$7 at drugstores.


Here are the deets from the manufacturer...

4: touchable styles: control, silken splurge
Charmed Life Lesson #18

Know when to skimp and when to splurge -- but it's always more fun to splurge!

Don't cheat your hair -- give it the royal treatment with got2b smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion. This decadent lotion shapes, imparts an amazing weightless lustre and softness. Protects against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant.

And onto my review...

The Good: I have pretty well-behaved hair as it is, but this product made it super manageable. It made my hair soft and swingy and definitely cut down on the flyaways. Proof is in the product - I used it for a few weeks, put a bit into towel dried hair and did nothing else, just to see how my mane fared - and no flyaways, no frizz! That's amazing, especially in insanely hot weather.

The Bad: No bad points, here! I see that the full sized version has charms...it's not bad, but I don't think it's necessary. The product speaks for itself.

The Verdict: A all the way! This product is supremely affordable, silkens my hair and definitely hinders the flyaways. Oh - and it smells great! I will certainly buy it once my samples are finished.