June 23, 2010

Cheap Thrills & A Coley Exclusive

Hi everyone! So, before I get to today's Cheap Thrills, I just wanted to let ya'll know that my posts may be a bit sporadic during the next few weeks. Why? Well, I start a new job in just a few weeks!

If your inquiring mind is itching for details, feel free to shoot me an email or DM me on Twitter, as I'm not super comfortable providing this info out in the open, especially since I haven't started yet! Plus privacy issues, etc. Suffice it to say that I am positively elated to begin my new position, promoting, marketing and falling in love with my city, Charlotte, NC through the realm of a great company. It will be hard work but I'm really looking forward to it.

Anywho, many of you came here for Cheap Thrills and that's just what I have for ya in the set below. As always, every item is $25 or less and there are some may-jah steals to be had in the online shopping realm! An adorable bow cardigan, lovely lucite bangle and some presh summer dresses.



So that's that for the day - any Cheap Thrills you'd like to share?!