So, today's Cheap Thrills is all about workin' it out. Here are a few of my favorite workouts on the cheap!
- Running - The best thing about running is that there is no equipment required. Just you and your shoes.
- Hiking - See above, but much less invasive. I'm a big fan of packing a picnic lunch and heading out with the hubs and the dog.
- Tennis - I am not a good tennis player. Husband is a great tennis player. It's hilarious to watch.
- Group classes at da gym - I usually meet one of my very good friends at my local gym at the absolute butt crack of dawn for a weight lifting class. If she wasn't there, I probably wouldn't get my ass up that early. Just sayin'.
- Rollarblading - I haven't Rollarbladed in quite some time, but I used to skate it out at a local park in Chicago. Great workout and you create your own breeze. Nice!
And if you're still looking...