June 16, 2010

Cheap Thrills: I Have a Gloss Problem

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

Today's personal edition of cheap thrills is alllll about lipgloss. Yep, lipgloss. I am one of those people who has at least five lipglosses in her purse at any given moment. Some may call it a sickness, I call it preparation! Here are a few of my favorite (semi-affordable) glossies...
  • Revlon Super Lustrous, Pink Whisper: Ok, for those of you who like MAC's Purr lipglass, this is a nice dupe. It's the perfect baby pink!
  • MAC Lipglass, Young Thing: For my skin tone, this is the perfect pale gloss to pair with a smoky eye. This shade has just enough gold undertones.
  • Revlon Super Lustrous, Glossy Rose: A deeper rose shade that, I imagine, would look nice on just about anyone.
  • MAC Lipglass, Russian Red Lipglass: I own the lipstick, but this lipglass is hot, hot, hot. Holy bright red.
  • Milani 3D Gloss, Starshine: This may look frightening in the tube, but the "glitter" is super duper sheer and the gloss consistency is great. IMO, it ooks best layered over another shade.
So, ladies, do share, what's your favorite affordable lip gloss?

As for today's set, I've been seeking an affordable sun hat...there are a few contenders in the set below. Let me know if you spot any others that spark your cute radar...