August 13, 2009

As Skee-Lo Says....I Wish I Was a Little Bit Taller

... I wish I was a baller...yada yada. But seriously, I DO wish I was just a little bit taller, then I could easily sport fun shoes with thick ankle straps like these at Lulus.com.

These Anne Michelle Fume 69 Cage Heels are a steal at $26.50. In my opinion, shoes like these look much better on those with height and/or longer legs. Unfortunately, I have a short torso and short legs, if that's even possible! But I'm sure many of you would look just fabulous in them. Don't forget, the code FACEBOOK FAN still gets you 15% off at Lulus.com!

What do you think of these shoes? Fab or fug?




5 comments:

Lake Nokomis said...

fab from the front - a little fug from the back (the zipper bothers me a bit).

Coley said...

I agree, Lake....but I think the front compensates! :)

Nicole said...

I kind of love them! Too bad my skinny ass ankles would never hold me up in them :)

nadia said...

i have super skinny ankles but i had to order these bad boys just to see... :)

Coley said...

I hear ya, Nicole...

Nadia - you'll have to let me know how they look!