August 4, 2009

Today at Gilt: Amrita Singh and Cynthia Steffe

Among others, Gilt.com is featuring the gorgeous designs from Cynthia Steffe and incredible jewelry from Amrita Singh. I featured a pair of Amrita's earrings in this post a few weeks ago.

I own one Amrita Singh necklace and I love it. She creates fun, trendy jewelry that make for great statement pieces. On Gilt.com the pieces currently range from $30 - $125. Also, everything on sale from Cynthia Steffe is under $150!

Because Gilt.com doesn't allow for photo imports, you'll have to go take a look for yourself! If you need an invite to Gilt, click here!

8 comments:

Megan said...

What necklace did you get??

Coley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coley said...

This one! :)

http://www.amritasingh.com/Products/Necklaces/1-Wide-Crystal-Necklace-with-Pearl-Drops

Megan said...

I can't click that link - was it the one I posted but with the gray pearls?

http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/2009/07/amazing-jewelry.html

If so! Post a IRL pic/review if you can! I'm so tempted to get that as well, though I'm still so sad the white pearl one is out of stock!

Coley said...

It's the single row version of the one you post, but with gray pearls!

I'll definitely take a photo soon! I really like the single strand, it's just enough bling. :)

Megan said...

Yay! Thanks! :)

You've gotten me hooked to this site!

Drewablank said...

That necklace is pretty! I love Amrita Singh! I have a couple of her earrings and more-than-I-should-really-own bangles. :) Everytime her name comes up on Gilt, I seriously have to get a hold of my self. LOL!

Coley said...

Thanks, Drew! Her stuff is addicting!