August 17, 2009

Nailing a Timeout from a Beautiful Vacation

Hi everyone!

So, as I suspected, absolutely NO internet access at the beach house. And normally, that would not be a bad thing, but it does require me to hit up Starbucks for a short bit of time to blog!

Charleston is gorgeous and the weather has been warm and sunny - couldn't ask for anything better. In the midst of relaxation, my good friend Cathy whipped out some new OPI colors to freshen up our manicures. She brought out the lovely "Senoritas" four pack from OPI's Espana Collection.

I'm rocking out the deep gray "Suzi Skis the Pyrenees" and Cathy's enjoying the "No Spain No Gain", which is the deeper of the two pinks, I believe. All three are great shades that easily transition from summer to fall. And, I love the mini polishes...probably because I NEVER finish a whole bottle.

BoldEveryone loves a little OPI - what do you think of the "Senoritas"?

I'm hoping to post again on Wednesday or Thursday!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I just love the mini OPI polishes. I can't wait to check those out when I go shopping this Friday.

Kim said...

I just went to Ulta last week to check out the new Espana OPI collection - I'm loving it!!
I bought the Pamplona Purple (which you can see me wearing over on my blog!), Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees (good choice) and Give Me Moor (deep wine-purple). Can't wait to buy more!

Andee Layne said...

im obsessed with OPI polish! Loved your blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com and i will follow yours! xo

Coley said...

Thanks, ladies! OPI is always a great treat :)