August 22, 2009

I'm Baaack and Check Out the Coach Leather Goods...

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to throw out a quick hello and let you all know that I'm back from a fantastic vacation. The weather was perfect and we all enjoyed plenty of eating, beaching and partaking in delicious drinks.

Back to reality I go, though!

I did have time to check out the great Tanger Outlet while I was taking a few hours off from the beach and pool. One of my major scores was at the Coach Outlet where I found a lovely black, Madison Foldover leather clutch marked down to $50 from $258.

As soon as I saw her, I almost wanted to yell, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!...but I held back and tried NOT to embarrass my husband. I'm sure he appreciated the sentiment. The photos below are borrowed from an old Ebay listing, since I cannot find my camera in the mess that is currently my house.


And here she is....what do you think?





No comments: