August 2, 2009

Product Review: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, A

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I wanted to offer up a quick product review for one of my favorite skin products - Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion. Usually my skin behaves pretty well, but every now and then a little bugger crops up.

Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion is amazing. I dot this magic potion on any offending spots before I go to bed and they look significantly better the next day. Now, this little wonder isn't cheap but it lasts forever. 1 oz. retails for $17. You can find it at Mario Badescu's website, Nordstroms and many other places.

Give this little wonder a try - it's incredible. Thanks to my friend Julia for introducing me to this fabulous product a few years ago - I've been using it ever since! This product gets an A from me!


Have you ever used Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion?

No comments: