August 8, 2009

Celebrity Style Stalker: Jennifer Aniston

Photo Via: Peterson/BuzzPhoto/FilmMagic

Oh Jennifer Aniston - you always look so casually cool. Today's edition of Celebrity Style Stalker features Jennifer Aniston on the set of her movie "Bounty Hunter". I love this look, it's casual yet refined. Like an expensive beach vacation - ha!

For shoe fiends, like me, Jen's espadrille wedges are Stuart Weitzman for Scoop...and I can't find them anywhere online. Probably a blessing in disguise.
Below is my Polyvore set that is (likely) far less expensive than Aniston's look here.
What do you think of Jen's look?


Stylestance said...

Your polyvore is so right on! I agree, this look gives the vibe of effortless summer dressing like sipping a cool drink on the Riviera. Nice!

Coley said...

Thanks, Stylestance!