August 9, 2009

Product Review: Tigi Bed Head After-Party Smoothing Creme, A-


Today's review focuses on a product that I've used for a few years now that is great for the (very few) days that I "style" my hair.

Tigi's Bed Head After-Party Smoothing Creme is, obviously a cream based product, that works great for smoothing hair while adding some nice volume and sheen. It's not too greasy, and you only need a dab to soften and smooth fly-aways and add polish for straight or wavy styles. Plus, the is has a nice, non-offensive scent.

For 3.4 fl. oz., salonsavings.com is selling this product for $12.59, a great price considering it retails for $20.99. Although its a bit pricey, this size will last quite a while.

Overall, Tigi Bed Head After-Party gets an A- for me, great product, nice results but just a bit expensive. Buy it on sale and it earns an A!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I've used this in the past and it smells soooo good!

Coley said...

I think so too, Meggy!