August 11, 2009

Thank You Ralph for These Lovely Shoes


Ah, new shoes. At least my addictions are all based upon consumer goods. :) I picked up these lovely little wedges at Off Broadway for $38, they are the Celestine wedges from Ralph Lauren's less expensive line, Lauren. And I have to say, because the straps are stretchy, these shoes look so much better on than they do all alone in the box.


I love a well-stocked clearance rack...it's like panning for gold. You will likely run into plenty of ugly rocks and pebbles, but when you find gold, the skies part and that little ray of sunshine beams down on those lovely pair of shoes. Yes, I exaggerate, but these wedges are not only adorable, but they are also very, very comfortable. I can't wait to wear them on the beach in just a few days!


And, although it is the end of the summer season, I think these little wedges will transition well into next summer, too. If you're looking for a pair for yourself, these beauties are currently on sale on the Ralph Lauren website for $39.99 down from $79.00. They are offered in silver, black and bronze.


What do you think of these wedges?

No comments: