April 7, 2010

Cheap Thrills: Cantina Edition

Happy Wednesday to all!

Oh do I love today's Polyvore set of cheap thrills. There are some SUPER fun, affordable buys. My credit card is thanking me or my self-imposed shopping ban.

As for my personal cheap thrills - today's list is Cantina (Mexican fiesta) themed...
  • Margaritas - Yum. I do love myself a nice top shelf margarita. Salted rim, please!
  • Fresh made guacamole - Need I say more?!
  • Street tacos - No, not tacos off the street - but small (Coley-hand style) tacos. Delish.
  • Sombreros - A few margaritas and I will certainly sport a sombrero. In-deedy.
As for today's set - enjoy! Every item (per usual) is less than $25!
Cheap Thrills - Every Item $25 Or Less
Cheap Thrills - Every Item $25 Or Less by Coley's Closet Cravings featuring American Eagle Outfitters