April 8, 2010

Cubicle to Cocktails & IRL Photos

Hi all! Today's edition of Cubicle to Cocktails features an adorable beaded belt and a lovely blush colored bag. While the bag is just a wee bit pricey I think the color is just gorg. The cubicle look is pretty basic and the ruffled open cardi can definitely transition into cocktail hour if needed.

As for the romper - the one below looks super cute. I'm not the biggest Bebe fan - but I'd pop in to see this little romper!


And...just to follow up Tuesday's post...here are a few IRL photos of The Limited romper and my new Corey Lynn Calter dress. If you look closely you can see a wittle Beagle in the background sweeping on the bed....!
These aren't the best photos...but here we go!

The Corey Lynn Calter Trisha Cowl Neck Dress: Size 2 - This fits pretty well. I lurve the cowl neck and the fabric is light and airy. Big fan of the lace print, too! It's a teeny bit on the shorter side, but I like it anyways!






The Limited's Jodi Arnold Silk Jumper: Size XS - As mentioned in Tuesday's post - I'm a big fan of this adorable romper.




So, what do you think? Are you a fan of the CLC dress? What about The Limited romper?