April 15, 2010

Cubicle to Cocktails: The Strong Shoulder Edition

Happy Thursday to all! You can tell I've been a little busy on the work & home front, as today's edition of Cubicle to Cocktails looks a little bare, doesn't it? Indeed - I forgot to throw in jewelry, so please forgive me and use those beautiful, creative minds of yours and imagine the most amazing jewelry attached to these looks.

The strong shoulder jacket is super duper versatile - and I think the right tone and fit can easily transition from your cubicle to cocktails. I simply paired the little beauty below with some adorable ankle length grey pantalones and lovely printed teal silk top and voila - cubicle chic. For cocktails you'll see a romper so cute I just want to hug it. And buy it. But I can't right now (re: self-imposed shopping bag).

So - what do we think of today's look?

Do you or will you rock out some strong shoulders at work and at play?