April 6, 2010

A Few March Purchase Reviews: The Limited, MyShape.com & Corey Lynn Calter

Hi all! So, many of you know that I'm locked into my self-imposed shopping ban and it hasn't been too bad (yet) because I've had a few deliveries to the house from my late March shopping fits. Here are a few reviews...

The Limited

Flutter Sleeve Romper (Jodi Arnold collection)



I ordered this cute little silk romper in an extra-small. I really love it. For you teeny tiny things, I think the extra-small may be too large on you as it's a more relaxed fit in general. I have a good amount of room in the waist - yet you can cinch in with the silk drawstring. Overall, I love this piece and it would look great with flats or heels.

Ruffle Panel Front Top


This little top is just lovely for spring. I ordered a size small - and really should have ordered an extra-small. The fabric is soft and stretchy and isn't too sheer. I can see this nice, neutral top with many, many items for spring and summer!

Corey Lynn Calter

Trisha Cowl Neck Dress



I'm awaiting this little beauty to come to my door! I ordered a size 2 with the 30% off promo (code = DCCLC). As soon as I get my little paws on this one I'll send out a review!


MyShape.com

Plastic Island Combo Dress (Two-Tone Dress)



I ordered this little beauty from Myshape.com a few weeks ago in a size small. Well, four days after I ordered it (and paid for it) I was informed that it was out of stock in my size. I was NOT happy and politely relayed my frustration over to their customer service. And I have to say I am IMPRESSED. Monica, their director of customer service, contacted their Plastic Island vendor to try to find me another size small. Well, all they had were size mediums and larges - so Monica sent me a medium.

While it's a bit large, I have no problem getting it taken in - it's a lovely dress. Great dress, even better customer service - they really went the extra mile despite their inventory error.

Those are just a few reviews of recent deliveries!

What has come to your door that you care to share a review?!