April 29, 2010

Cubicle to Cocktails: Mini Pants, Ankle Pants, Cropped Pants Schmants

Yay for Thursday! Who's super happy we're almost finished with the work week?!

Today's edition of Cubicle to Cocktails features the lovely little mini pants, or cropped pants, or whatever you want to name them. I've featured these little pantalones before, but I just heart them so much I needed to showcase another look with them.

I think this cut is appropriate for most business casual situations - I mean come on, you're showing ANKLE. Gasp, wince, sob. Fit is utmost important with these pants - no one wants to be able to count the change in your back pocket....you know what I mean? Of course you do!

So, without further adieu, here is today's Cubicle to Cocktails! I love pairing a flowy, printed tunic with these pants and amping up the shoes and accessories for nighttime.



What do you think of today's CTC edition?