May 26, 2010

Cheap Thrills: 31 Flavors & Visiting Planet Chubbs

You know, it kills me when I'm plowing through a dessert and someone (usually not someone I know well) says, "I'm just not a dessert person." Ex-squeeze me? I must have mis-heard you. We're not friends anymore.

But seriously, I love my sweets and ice cream in particular. I've noticed that my weekly editions of (personal) Cheap Thrills have focused quite a bit on food as of late - what can I say, I likes to eat. It's a good thing I also like to run, or I'd be a brick house - and not in a good way. All things in moderation, folks. As my friend Cathy and I like to say, let's not visit Planet Chubbs too often - just once in a while...

So, in honor of the cool, sweet treat, here are some of my fave flaves at Baskin Robbins:
  • Strawberry Shortcake: Not too sweet with just enough strawberry chunks and shortcake bits to make me drool.
  • Peanut Butter & Chocolate: One of my classic picks as a kid, I still dream about this flavor in my sleep.
  • Snickers: It is what it says - pure Snicker-y deliciousness.
  • Mint Chocolate Chip: My brother's favorite and a nice minty treat.
And onto today's set...I'm going to start using ShopStyle for my Cheap Thrills sets. I can fit much, much more into each edition and it's easier to use! Enjoy!

What's YOUR favorite of the 31 flavors?!