May 18, 2010

Currently Craving: Birthday Goods

Hellllllo out there!

So, as many of you will soon find out, my birthday is just nine days away. And, yes, I am that kind of person who celebrates their birthday to the nth degree. Really, as my dad will tell you, it's my birthday month. I say this because his birthday is only two days before mine. Dad celebrates his birthday all month long, too.

In anticipation of my big day on May 27, I wanted to share a few things I've been craving. My mother knows some of these - she asked me for a list just yesterday and I felt compelled to point her in the right direction. I mean, let's be real, do I need any of these items? Absolutely not. But who the hell wants to put super boring things they need on their birthday list? Not me.

My favorite gifts to give and receive are those that the birthday guy/girl would never buy for themselves. Oh - and dear husband, if you're going to order a gift for me that you can only find online, I suggest you order it soon. Love you!

On to my current cravings...

1) Tolani Mosaic Tunic, Pink: Pretty, light-weight and airy. Perfect for the insanely hot summer that is North Carolina.

Tolani at ShopStyle

2) Sam Edelman Gigi Sandal, Leopard: I have these babies in yellow and I adore them. Rrrrrrarrrr to the leopard print.

Sam Edelman at ShopStyle


3) Seychelles Joan Sandal, Off White: Such a sweet little wedge for summer. Flower power, baby.

Seychelles at ShopStyle


4) JJ Winters Envelope Clutch, Iris #1: The crazy, graphic print on this bag makes me dizzy. And I like it.

JJ Winters at ShopStyle

5) Pour La Victoire Tarissa Sandals, Cognac: Le sigh. I have been watching these sandals on shopbop for some time now and their price point hasn't budged. At $290 they are pricey little buggers (especially for a trendy sandal), but they are lovely.

Pour La Victoire at ShopStyle

6) DVF Justin Wrap Dress: I've always wanted my very own, classic DVF wrap dress. This print is a bit more punchy than I would typically choose but it's still fun. No one crafts a wrap dress like Ms. DVF.

Diane von Furstenberg at ShopStyle

So, those are just a few things that I am currently craving! How about you?!