May 21, 2010

WTF Friday: Renaissance Fairs & Nightgowns

Happy Friday to all!

For today's WTF Friday we have two offenders...first up - Lily Allen.

Credit: Ian Lawrence/Splash News Online

Oh my....oh my....Lily. Girlfriend looks like she's workin' at a renaissance festival (btw - they kind of scare me) or maybe she's playing dress up for the new Robin Hood flick. In any case, I don't see a massivo turkey leg in her hand, so this frock fails. FAILS. In addition, this color is kinda heinous on her - it's drab and oh so sad.

And then there is the lovely Michelle Williams in Chanel Haute Couture...while I am loving her makeup and the new haircut, I am hating on her couture (styling).

Credit: Francis Specker/Landov

Michelle, my bell, this floppy pink frock is styled soooo poorly. It's too long and too relaxed. It vaguely reminds me of one of those terry cloth, strapless robes. I say WTF, because this dress has may-jah potential - it's Chanel for pete's sake. Michelle, darlin', you give great face - please get a better stylist. You owe it to Chanel.

So, ladies - what do we think of today's WTF Friday? Tons 'o potential, especially with Michelle Williams...remember her ah-mazing mustard Vera Wang? More of that por favor...