May 3, 2010

Product Review: Stila Kitten Eyeshadow, A

Hello there! Hope you all enjoyed a great weekend!

Up for review today is one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time - Stila Kitten. Thought color, the wear and the shimmer always impress me and I have repurchased this little lovely countless times!


Sephora describes the color as a "shimmering nude pink". Here are the Stila eyeshadow details from the website...


What it is:
A pressed eyeshadow in a range of shades.

What it does:
These individually pressed formulas, from classic neutrals to the hottest fashion hues, are long lasting and easy to apply, just layer to achieve the desired look. Applied wet or dry, these shadows never crease and always look fabulous.

What else you need to know:
Pop any Stila eyeshadow or cheek color pan into a signature Stila refillable aluminum compact. It's a perfect way to tote your favorite shades. Compact sold empty. Color pans sold separately.

And onto my brief review...

The Good: The shimmer is ah-mazing! I'm a fan of Stila's shadows in general but this one takes the cake. It's a soft, shimmery neutral that pairs great with a nude look or a bright lip. And as Sephora's deets describe, for added punch you can apply the shadow with a wet brush too.

The Bad: Honestly, I have no negatives to report. Do I wish it were cheaper? Sure. But one eyeshadow pan can last me one year - even with daily use.

The Verdict: This shadow earns a solid A from me! It's a great neutral with a shimmering kick and it wears beautifully.

Have you ever tried Stila's eyeshadows? How about Stila Kitten?