May 12, 2010

Cheap Thrills: Funkity Funk Edition

Happy Wednesday to all!

So, I'm sure you all go through this at some point or another, but I've been in a little bit of a funk as of late. No particular reason - all in my life is good and well - just a lot going on at once, weird weather, allergies, etc.

That being said, here are a few things that just make me happy and usually lift me out of a funk...

  • Snuggling with my puppy and/or husband...always a good thing
  • Drama-free TV...i.e. Two & a Half Men...Real Housewives actually has the adverse effect!
  • Talking with my momma...she always has some hilarious story to share
  • Hitting the gym...I'm fairly consistent with this, but it always helps to change up my routine
  • Vacation...durrrr
And a little shopping never hurt anyone...here are a few cheap thrills for your enjoyment!

What's your go-to way to get out of a funk?!
Cheap Thrills - Every Item Less Than $25
Cheap Thrills - Every Item Less Than $25 by Coley's Closet Cravings featuring Old Navy shoes