January 9, 2010

And for fun....let's enjoy a WTF Snooki Saturday...

Um...Snooki...



WTF is she hiding in that hair? I've just got to say that I come from an Italian-American family and my grandfather is positively rolling over in his grave because of Jersey Shore. YIKES. Seriously, if you want to see jacked up, muscled Italianos scamming on girls and getting into fights, you will enjoy Jersey Shore.

Clearly it has made for entertaining TV. Snooki (above) has been punched in the face, twice, already. Bravo, MTV...way to find some winners. I'm thinking that there will be plenty of "Snooki" wigs and costumes up for sale during Halloween.

And Snooki...ease up on the hair bump and the shiny jackets. Do you think she uses a queen sized Bump It?



Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Megan said...

She's just a WTF kinda girl!! She's crazy! haha. But I must admit, I watch this show!

Drewablank said...

I always remember that SNL skit on Weekend Update when she was impersonated. So hilarious! And so on the money! LOL!

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

Oh NO...that is just TOO much! I had never even heard of her before this post, should I have?

Coley said...

Chasing - Yes she is! Hubs and I watched last night...it's pretty bad TV...even by my standards!

Drew - I've seen the YouTube version...HI-LARIOUS.

FFM - She IS OOC. You are in a better place for not knowing who she is...she's part of MTV's new show, Jersey Shore. It's similar to Real World but 20x more trashy.