January 22, 2010

WTF Friday: Dressy & Wacky

Happy Friday everyone! It's been one of those weeks, hasn't it?! So glad it's the end of the work week!

On to a few WTFs...let me preface my written assaults with: I think both of these ladies are just stunning. So their outfit choices make matters even worse.



Oh Camilla Bell. Oh no, girlfriend. You know you can just hop on a plane if you really wanted to fly away? This whole cape-kabob thing is so silly! And I even like certain capes - you know, the ones that are cozy and warm?!

I just laugh when stars try to be avant garde...this particular red carpet is NOT the event for it. Also - WTF is growing on your feet? I'm a fan of booties and embellishments, but this is waaay too far out there. Put away the cape, Batgirl. The color is quite lovely though...




And then there is Lisa Edelstein (from the show "House"). She is clearly in a hurry to a pic-a-nic and is carrying the blanket is the most convenient way - on her body. I'm all for different textures and colors, but this is Little House on the Prairie meets my 5th grade grunge flannel.

What do you think? Are you saying WTF, too?

4 comments:

So Obsessed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
So Obsessed said...

LMAO- your commentary is hilarious! I'm saying WTF too!!That cape-dress-mess has seriously got to go!!!
Now on to the picnic blanket- it would have been a tad more bearable sans the asymetrical bottom!! WTF is that about? and the booties she paired with it? no bueno

Amber said...

interesting dresses for sure!

Coley said...

Obsessionisata - Thanks! It's a little OOC...

Amber - Interesting is a nice word for them :)