January 6, 2010

Cheap Thrills Wednesday!

Cheap Thrills comin' atcha. It's a little bit of a let down after the holidays...all of the little (fattening) cheap thrills pretty much fall by the wayside for more "healthy" resolutions. So, even though I want to buck the trend and list a few cheap thrills that are utterly and completely horrid for me, I will list only my healthy cheap thrills (if only for this one week)...

  • Runner's High: Yes, Virginia, it does exist. I didn't say it happens very often to me, but once in a great while I am very, very happy after a nice long run.
  • Egg Sandwiches: Perhaps not the most healthy thing I could have plopped up here, but hubs makes an incredible egg stacker with just a bit of cheese. Protein, right?!
  • Jillian Michaels DVDs on Exercise TV: Holy hurt...these put me in a good kind of pain...almost as painful as P90X-but those aren't cheap.
  • Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter: I shop at Trader Joe's quite often, and their Pumpkin Butter is DIVINE! Very low in calories, fat and sugar. This tasty little spread is incredible mixed with cream cheese or will contribute to an amazing soup. (You can find it near the peanut butter if you're interested)
Without further adieu, here are some gorgeous cheap thrills to brighten up your week! BTW...the tan slouchy sweater is already sold out...and I'm really angry about that. I'm hoping that F21 restocks that bad boy very soon...as always, every item is less than $25!

Cheap Thrills: Each Item Less than $25

Items in this set:

7 comments:

K r i s t e n said...

Must say, hats off to you Coley - this is, in my opinion, a GREAT Wednesday post - this entire board is perfection, I'm seriously buying each item as we speak (secretly hoping husband won't be too too mad)

Thanks doll ;)

Kristen said...

ooh yummy! Oh and I've been wanting to buy the Jillian Michaels work out DVDs too! Which ones do you like the best?

Unknown said...

I love ExerciseTV too. I just pledged to lose 10 pounds at www.exercisetv.tv/newyou and got a shot at a trip to Los Angeles for a fitness weekend with a trainer Holly Perkins who is another fav of mine on ExerciseTV. I got some free videos for registering too.

Coley said...

Thanks for visiting ladies!

JM-Let me know how those pieces work out! I'm sure you'll look gorg

Miss K-I'm a fan of Jillian's 30 Day Shred!

Amber said...

CUTE!! I want those all! A drape skirt is a MUST!

Justine said...

I had half those things on my F21 wishlist. That skirt sold out way too fast, so sad.

Coley said...

Justine-I know! Major bummer...I also failed to pull the trigger quickly enough...