January 13, 2010

Wednesday Cheap Thrills: Sailor Style

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great week! Today's edition of cheap thrills is themed - Sailor Style! Nautical Nonsense, whatever you want to call it.

I've seen tons 'o nautical themed clothing and accessories making their way out for spring. Now, the set below is a hodgepodge of sailor style, I highly advise against wearing many of these items at the same time! That would be a wee bit much. We won't want to confuse sailor style with Halloween!
Wednesday Cheap Thrills: Each Item $25 or Less


Items in this set:

As for my own cheap thrills here are a few:
  • Bad pirate/sailor jokes...see below
  • Chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies
  • New pens
  • Freshly washed bedding
What do you think of Nautical Wear? Arrrrrrrrre (emphasis on the "R") you a fan of Sailor Style?

2 comments:

Amber said...

love it!! I was going to do a post on nautical style as well, I am OBESSESD with it! love your picsk!

Pamela said...

Great pics. Sailor inspired clothing reminds me of SPRING!