January 21, 2010

Cubicle to Cocktails: Hot High-Waisted Skirt Edition

So, I thought I would just parlay today's feature with this week's high-waisted skirt reader request!

As I mentioned previously, high-waisted skirts as super feminine, but also offer a sex-ay kick when paired with the right accessories. I chose the chain belt from ASOS to pull together both pieces and make it look more like a dress rather than separates. Also, the booties I choose may be a tad boring in black, but those suckers are TALL. Damn, Gina.

Oh, and ask me how much I love that Francesco Biasia patent leather chain strap bag? SO MUCH. And it's on super sale. And there are a bunch of colors available. And I need to stop.

What do you think of today's edition?

How would you inject a bit more color into the cocktails outfit?


Cubicle to Cocktails!


Items in this set:


No comments: