January 25, 2010

Product Review: Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, A

Hello all! Hope everyone had a super weekend. I am * finally* feeling better after a horrible cold!




Up for review today is Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo. Some of you may be saying - what the hell is dry shampoo? And I say, if you have ever had greasy/oily/dirty/unfavorable strands, you need to meet this product. Why would you ever use dry shampoo...well here's why...
  • Dry shampoo allows you to shampoo every other day (or more) - which is a major help for keeping your colored (or highlighted) hair fresh
  • If you have bangs and they get a little oily during the day - this will completely freshen them up!
  • Dry shampoo as adds volume and "freshness" for any hair style/look
Ok, now that you learned why I love dry shampoo, let me tell you why I'm a big fan of Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo. It may seem a bit pricey at $11 for one ounce, but it has lasted me about one year (using it once or twice per week). You just a shake a little in your hand, work it through the needed tresses and brush through! Seriously - your strands will thank you. I wash my hair every other day and this dry shampoo is an absolute necessity for me. Also - this little wonder smells like sugared lemon - I lurve it.

So, overall this product gets an A for me! Works well, smells nice and last for a looong time!

Have you ever used dry shampoo? Which is your favorite brand?

On a random note, if you're in a pinch, you can use baby powder for oily strands...but it doesn't work quite as well as dry shampoo.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't use dry shampoo, but I think I need to! I do try to wash every other day for color retention and my hair does look a bit flat the second day. I will check this out, thanks for the review.

Amber said...

I have always wanted to try this dry shamppo, I use Lulu's organics http://luluorganicsnyc.com/products.html

Kristen said...

I just got the spray version for Christmas, but haven't had the chance to use it yet. I'm glad it's getting great reviews!

Coley said...

Kathy - Dry shampoo is a color life saver! I would definitely give it a try.

Amber - I'll have to look into that one! Gotta love organic goods :)

Miss K - I've tried the Ojon's spray version and, while I liked it, the product went waaay too fast! Hope Blandi's spray works out better for you!