January 1, 2010

Triple Feature: Happy New Year, Thank You & WTF Friday!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick post to cover three topics...

1) Happy New Year! I hope 2010 brings each of you health, joy and great shopping experiences!

2) Thank you for reading my leetle blog. Every comment, e-mail and follower I get is like a little ray of sunshine in my day!

3) You know I can't resist a brief WTF moment to start up 2010...



Vanessa Hudgens...girlfriend?! WTF?! Where are your pantalones? I really like sweater dresses, but lady, you are not wearing one. You look like a manic...almost like little Orphan Annie loses her pants. Or...maybe it's Ms. Crazy conducting the nutjob orchestra with a roll of wrapping paper?! Yowza.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I couldn't tell who this was! Sometimes I wonder if they dress this way on purpose because even I would not go out to the store looking like this and I am not even famous!

Amber said...

omg LOL at the WTF moment!!