July 26, 2009

Bathing Suit Success Online...I Hope...

So, after one more day in bathing suit hell, I finally gave up and ordered two suits at Bluefly.com. First up is a DKNY swimsuit that has a fun print and underwire. I ordered a large top and a small bottom.



I also ordered this L Space swimsuit that is surprisingly supportive. The woman who helped me at a local Charlotte swimwear and lingerie store, E Martini, recommended this suit. I was a bit apprehensive, but the top was actually quite comfortable and cute. The only size she had was too small, so I had to turn online to order a large top and a small bottom.



On Bluefly.com I used the code SHOPSTYLE30 for $30 off $150. The code is only good for first time customers only, but I used a new email address so it worked just fine!

Here's hoping at least one of these two suits fits!

No comments: