July 14, 2009

Target Trip

I needed mascara, so of course I had to check out Target's clothing selection...here are just a few items I tried on. Please be easy on me...this is the first time I'm posting pictures of myself!


Merona Short Sleeve Dress - Geo Print
I saw this frock online and thought it looked adorable on the model, albeit a bit safari-esque. I grabbed an XS and took a trip to the dressing room.

Kinda cute, but it runs fairly large; I had to belt quite a bit of fabric. And, because I'm fun size, it was way too long on me. This style comes in solids, too.


Mossimo Supply Co. Pleated Tank

For $9.99 I would buy practically anything. This pleated tank comes in a variety of colors, the aqua and the bright orange are both very pretty in person. I tried an XS and although I love the scoop neck with the pleating, but it's a bit wide at the bottom...almost too unfinished for my liking. I look quite hippy. The width is just about the same for a S and XS. Maybe if it was tucked in with a wide leather belt I'd enjoy it more?

Gigi just reviewed a bunch of super cute dresses from Target...


Thoughts?

No comments: