July 20, 2009

Real Life Review: Nordstroms Vigoss Ritz Jeans

The photos below are the Vigoss Ritz Jeans currently on sale at the Nordstroms anniversary sale for $35.90. I reviewed them over the weekend. As you can see they have a nice dark wash and some medium distressing. Although I didn't take any back shots, the pockets are normal and not offensive by any means.

Even though I'm a denim snob, I really love this pair. They have just enough stretch and are pretty comfy for a pair of skinny jeans. I think this pair looks great with both feminine and androgynous pieces.


What do you think? For $35.90, are they a buy for you?



Vigoss Ritz jeans, Target Proenza Schouler top, Kohl's pumps, Forever 21 belt


Vigoss Ritz jeans, Banana Republic tank, Necessary Objects blazer, Tahari Shasta shoes, Forever 21 necklace

5 comments:

Shruti W. Chandra said...

Yeah, so I went to Costco to pick up some milk and I noticed they have SFAMK jeans there! I was too stunned to even notice the price, but it really made me wonder. How does a brand like SFAMK, worn by the likes of Nicky Hilton and sold at Neiman Marcus, become available for a lower price point at Costco? Doesn't that totally tarnish the brand's reputation? I would love your insights and a review of Costco's SFAMK jeans, Coley!

Coley said...

Hey Shruti!

I'll have to take a look next time I run to Costco. My guess it that the wash/cut that is offered up at Costco is from a previous season.

Discounters like Marshall's and TJ Maxx will also carry SFAMK (in addition to retailers like Off Fifth Avenue and Nordstroms Rack), usually a past season and/or slightly irregular. I've seen them on sale for $50-$90.

Nonetheless - I'll definitely be on the lookout during my next Costco trip!

Megan said...

I've seen 7 jeans and Rock and Republic at Costco before too. I think it's basic cuts and/or from previous seasons.

They certainly go fast though!

Melissa@AllThingsSimplified said...

Love the jeans on you Coley! Definitely a great find! :)

Coley said...

Thanks FFM! They are super comfy.