July 18, 2009

Quick Trip to Nordstroms' Anniversary Sale

So, I did end up taking a quick trip to Nordstroms last night. And, I tried on the Vigoss "Ritz" skinny distressed jeans.

Now, many of you know that I am a jean fiend and I have too many pairs to count. But, these jeans are of great quality, fit very well and have a nice weight to them...so, for $35.90 I had to buy them. Just an fyi, the weight is similar to SFAMK jeans (that's Seven For All Mankind for those who are not jean freaks).

They run true-ish to size, but they are cut a bit slim. I took a 27 and they look very cute with heels. I'm still deciding if I want to have them hemmed or just leave them "bunchy". I also ended up ordering the ECI Ruffle Top shown in my set below. I won't receive the top for a few days, but I'll do my best to take some real-life photos of the jeans this weekend.

Happy Saturday!

Nordstroms Anniversary Sale Cuteness

No comments: