July 7, 2009

Impatience Pays Off...Nordstroms Anniversary Sale: Online Catalog


Yep, I'm impatient. I have been impatient my whole life...ask my mom. I don't like waiting at lights, I get irritated when people take too long to turn, I especially do not enjoy waiting for a table at a great restaurant, and I am even annoyed when people take too long to answer a question. So, naturally I have been impatiently waiting for my Nordstroms Anniversary Sale catalogue to arrive in the mail.

But guess what...we don't have to wait any longer because it's available online! Here is the link that will scoot your impatient, shopping-focused cranium over to the online catalogue. After breezing through it I am definitely craving a leather motorcycle jacket and some new flat, brown boots. And, of course, the MAC and Bobbi Brown collections look superb.

Nordstroms Anniversary Sale will run from Friday, July 17-Sunday, August 2.

What do you think of this year's Nordstroms Anniversary Sale offerings?

Anything look craveable?

No comments: