July 2, 2009

Shopbop.com: Extra 25% Off ALL Sale Items, Ends Tonight

So, I went to school at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and it was a rarity when I didn't pop in to Bop on my way home from class (ShopBop.com is based in Madison, WI). ShopBop.com has an insane jean selection and features an amazing designer portfolio that includes brands from Elizabeth & James to Marc Jacobs to Kooba. But, alas, many of these lovely pieces are pricey.

That's why I was delighted when I saw that ShopBop is offering 25% off all sale items. But hurry, it's only good through tonight, July 2. I perused their sale section online and there are a bunch of great jeans, dresses, shoes, bathing suits, etc. that are affordable with the additional 25% off! Just use the code EXTRA25 at checkout.

Here are just a few items that I think are great deals at ShopBop.com! Don't forget, these prices are BEFORE the additional 25% off. Feel free to click on the polyvore image below to take a look at each item and its according price. Some of the items in the set below may not have registered the sale price from the ShopBop website, so don't rely solely on the prices listed in my set...they are most likely lower online.
Enjoy!

Shopbop.com Sale



No comments: