July 17, 2009

Nordstroms Anniversary Sale Is On Like Donkey Kong

Since I was up at 6:30 a.m. anyway, I decided to check out Nordstroms Anniversary Sale online. Overall, I was a bit underwhelmed. Normally, the NAS has an incredible selection of denim and shoes and this year it was just so-so for me. I'm sure my credit card and husband appreciate that. *golf claps*

They had a great selection of leather and faux leather jackets as well as some very cute boots and a few adorable dresses.

I only ordered one item online since, a) It's been quite the shopping month already, b) I didn't see too many items that I "needed" and c) The one item I really wanted was not available for pick-up in-store. Take a peruse for yourself...but here's the one item I ordered.



This is the Sashimi Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket in Gray. It's on sale from for $44.90 and retails for $68.00. Although I was tempted to keep it safe by ordering this jacket in black, I went out on a limb and ordered the gray option, as I was really diggin' the color. Hopefully I'll enjoy it when it arrives!
Are you checking out the NAS?

No comments: