July 6, 2009

Product Review: L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner, A

In addition to clothes, shoes and handbags, I love beauty products. I could spend loads of time and money in Walgreens' and Nordstroms' beauty section. So naturally I very much enjoy using and reviewing products! I'll try to post one new review per week, with the post reviewing a new product or simply an oldie but a goodie.

That being said, first up is L'Oreal's EverPure shampoo and conditioner. This sulfate-free hair line offers up products in three different varieties: Moisture, Volume and Smooth. EverPure promises touts products that will keep your haircolor pure for up to 32 washes. In case you're wondering, sulfates are generally blamed for stripping dyed or highlighted hair of their color and shine.

I've used the Volume shampoo and conditioner for about three months now and I really like it. I color my hair every 2-3 months and this combo really keeps my color looking fresh and my hair smooth and bouncy. The scent is nice and refreshing and its a great buy for approximately $6.99 each. Overall, I give EverPure an A, as I will definitely re-buy!

Have you tried L'Oreal EverPure? Thoughts?

1 comment:

Samsmom said...

Great tip for a reasonably priced shampoo!! Thanks for the review!